Terms & Conditions
This Terms and Conditions Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the MyCoklat Online Service. By using the www.mycoklat.com.my, you (the ”User”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at www.mycoklat.com.my website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- We are Chocolate Malt Drink provider providing you an online platform to (a) order our products online from the website.
- We do not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare, manage and/or control the Vendors or the related services provided in connection thereof.
- Our responsibilities are limited to (i) facilitating the availability of the Services; and (ii) serving as the limited agent of each Vendor for the purpose of accepting payments from you for your online food orders and delivering your order.
- By signing up to our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale which apply to all transactions on www.mycoklat.com.my
- Signing up to the service means we must have the following information:
- Your address, including the postcode.
- Your home telephone number or mobile telephone number.
- Your email address, so we can supply you with important information such as your order confirmation, delivery details and ongoing promotional activities.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We notify while your subscription is active or until you tell us not to.
- You can cancel the subscription at anytime.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you a message to confirm that we have received it. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. Once we have sent a confirmation message we will check availability.
- Once the product is ready to deliver, the confirmation email will specify delivery details include the price of the product ordered.
- If the product is not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by email.
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary.
- If the products is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, user shall contact MyCoklat by email or support number and MyCoklat will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
Cancellations and Refunds
- You must notify MyCoklat immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number.
- In the unlikely event that delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item.
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering product where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by the forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.